Each Association is unique in its requirements for management. We believe that
your Association should have options regarding the services it needs and the cost of management. Accordingly
we price our management services based on the following service packages:
- Receive maintenance requests from residents. Investigate the request and
contact the appropriate vendor. Follow up with the request until completion.
- Implement the cleaning, maintenance, repair, and replacement
of all common areas in accordance with the approved budget.
the Association’s ongoing relationship with vendors.
all Association contracts and services and maintain an accessible record of the contract payment terms, expiration
date and renewal provisions.
review of vendor’s performance. Prepare monthly report of findings.
bid documents, solicit bids and review competitive bids for services. Prepare bid comparison for Board.
- Negotiate and execute service contracts.
- Hire and supervise on-site maintenance personnel. Provide
payroll administration if desired.
preventative maintenance programs.
compliance with all restrictions in the Association documents.
and send violation notices in accordance with the Association’s Policies and Documents.
- Perform a monthly violation inspection of the entire property to identify
- Receive and investigate violation
- Prepare monthly violation
report for the Board.
- Implement the
existing policies and procedures relating to rules and regulations enforcement.
- Maintain a respectful relationship with residents in requesting compliance.
- Consult with the Association attorney on compliance issues
- Periodically review the
Association’s policies and procedures and recommend revisions to the Board as needed.
- Administer appropriate fines or other actions in accordance with Association
policies and procedures. Attend Fine Review committee meetings not exceeding one per month.
SECURITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT:
- Assist with the maintenance
and repair of security gates/gatehouse.
and maintain the Association’s access policies and procedures.
and review competitive bids for security and access services.
and coordinate on-site security personnel.
current post orders and evaluate security’s adherence to the orders.
access devices (decals, bar codes, clickers) to resident vehicles and owners.
- Update entries to vehicle entry software.
- Periodically review security and access procedures with the appropriate committee,
law enforcement and other government agencies.
LIEN AND FORECLOSURE MANAGEMENT:
- File liens for delinquent accounts with Attorney and
track progress of lien.
- Negotiate payment
of delinquent accounts with residents based on guidelines established with the Board.
- Perform a periodic review of County Official Records for new foreclosure
filings. Notify Attorney of foreclosure filings and initiate answer to protect Association’s rights of recovery.
- Receive foreclosure notices and file copies with the
Association Attorney for appropriate action.
foreclosure process and update Association records upon transfer of ownership.
- Initiate appropriate collection procedures for delinquent accounts upon Foreclosure
transfer of ownership.
- Provide a
monthly Foreclosure/Lien activity report to the Board.
COMMITTEE MEETING ATTENDANCE:
- Attend one monthly meeting
for up to two standing committees (excluding a fines committee) not exceeding one hour per meeting.
- Prepare reports and provide information as reasonably
requested by the Committees. (The committee is responsible for taking and producing minutes.)
- Act as liaison between Committee and vendors.
an on-site office during specified times with at least one staff member or Manager. The office will be
open to receive and assist residents with questions regarding accounts, complaints, maintenance requests, common area reservations,
assistance with access controls (bar codes, clickers, telephone entry updates), etc.