STANDARD MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Facilitate and attend one Board meeting per month and one annual
meeting per year.
- Prepare, post, and distribute the appropriate Board and Annual meeting notices.
and distribute to Directors "Board packets" consisting of relevant information to be considered at a monthly Board
- Provide communications for Board members to attend meetings when off-site.
- Implement Board policies.
- Prepare and distribute the appropriate correspondence for annual elections, budget meetings and rules/regulation
- Maintain the association records in accordance with Florida Statute.
- Prepare and distribute Association
- Maintain the association's relationship with government entities.
- Act as the liaison
with the association's attorney.
- Create and maintain a consolidated record of all Board motions for Board and
- Receive resident complaints or requests and respond as appropriate. Advise the Board of serious complaints
or situations involving residents.
- Maintain a current list of owners. Perform a review, at least annually, of the
County real estate records and match against Association information. Investigate discrepancies and update as necessary.
prepared, at the Association's expense, corporation returns to be filed with local, state or federal agencies, including
annual corporations filing with Secretary of State of Florida, filing of corporation tax returns both state and federal, if
applicable, and filing proper information with Division of Land Sales and Condominiums.
- Consult with the
Association's insurance agent and pass on recommendations to the Board of Directors. Where instructed
by Association, cause to be placed and kept in force all insurance deemed necessary. Aid the Association in making claims
and reports as are required by the insurance company for any potential loss or damages.
- Account Payables - Payables accounting, semi-monthly vendor payment.
- Account Receivables - Receivables accounting,
account error resolution, processing late statements, submission of accounts to attorney for lien.
- Monthly Financial
Statements - Statements of Income and Expense with actual to budget comparison, Expense Variance Report, Balance Sheet,
Reserve Balance Statement, Bank Balance Statement, and Account Balance Statement.
- Bank account reconciliation.
funds in accordance with Association financial policies and procedures.
- Assist with accountant's financial review
- Annual budget preparation utilizing a proprietory budget program developed by Avatar.
- Review, recommend
and implement approved financial policies and procedures.
- Assist with collections of past due accounts.
- Monthly inspection of common area grounds, buildings, infrastructure (as visible), and equipment for needed
maintenance, repair and replacement. Monthly report of finding provided.
- Prepare inventories of Association's
equipment, tools and supplies.
- Review Reserve assumptions with regard to the common area facilities, their condition
and expected life. Recommend updates to Reserve assumptions or accounts based on findings.
- Purchase necessary tools,
supplies and services in accordance with the approved Association budget.